Estate Planning Services

An Experienced Camden County Attorney

Camden County Estate Planning

Camden County Estate Planning

Last Will and Testament


We provide clients with estate planning services for a very reasonable fee in Camden County and throughout Georgia.

You Should Get a Will After a Divorce

Many of our divorce clients need to adjust their Will and Powers of Attorney.  Usually, a divorce will invalidate or at least confuse what may otherwise be a valid estate plan.  We can help you avoid that problem for a reasonable, flat fee.  Mr. Jones has the experience it takes to guide you in your Georgia estate planning process..

We typically prepare simple Wills for our clients but can prepare complex Wills and Trusts if necessary.  To better serve you and to fully understand your needs, we recommend that you first contact us by registering your needs from the website using one of the links below.  Or, of course, you can just call us at (912) 215-7677.



Simple Will

We can prepare a Simple Will and advise and assist our client on estate planning issues for a flat, affordable fee.  Our fee for an individual is $199 or $299 for a couple.  Contact us online or call  (912) 215-7677.

Power of Attorney

Health and General Powers of Attorney only (no Will) for a very reasonable flat fee.  Our fee for a Healthcare Power of Attorney is $69 for each individual.  For a Durable (general) Power of Attorney our fee is $89 for each individual.  Contact us online or call us at (912) 215-7677.

Will and Power Package

This is the best value.  It is a combination of a Simple Will, a Healthcare Power of Attorney and/or a Durable Power of Attorney for a flat fee of $299 for an individual or $449 for a couple.  We can confer with you and provide options for a Simple Will and Powers of Attorney to best fit your individual needs.  Call us at (912) 215-7677 or contact us online.

What Now?

At the Law Office of Robert L. Jones, we combine comprehensive family law legal services with common sense estate planning for a low, flat fee. Contact a lawyer or call (912) 215-7677 today.